ABOUT FIRSTCLASS FOOTBALL TRAINING
Want to become a better player? Are you unsure how to train and what you need to work on? Are you a beginner wanting to grasp the basics? Are you Competitive player looking to develop your weaknesses and evolve your strengths?
If you answered YES to any of the above you’re in the right place.
We offer a personalised individual training experience which through the application of our concepts, techniques and superior training methods have been proven to help players “Accelerate Individual Improvements”.
We provide services to players of all ages and levels Beginners, Professionals and all levels between. With a team of the best Individual Coaches in the country, there is no surprise we are New Zealand’s largest (1v1) football training business. With over 300 players mentored and more than 5000 sessions completed.
Our trainings are designed to:
- Be enjoyable & complement team training sessions
- Develop technically proficient players
- Help players understand how to make informed, intelligent decisions
- Push Individuals to their mental and physical capacities
- Develop weaknesses and evolve strengths
- Educate players on crucial concepts and techniques that they can apply that instantly improve performances
- Give players informative feedback and in-depth attention to detail
We can help you with:
- Ball Control & Dribbling
- Balance, Co-ordination & Fast feet (on & off the ball)
- Awareness, Scanning
- Decision Making
- Striking Techniques using both feet
- Skills to beat and influence players
- Safe Side (how to keep the ball when under pressure)
- Body position (When in and out of possession)
- 1v1 defending & attacking
- Mental skills advice (How to be a resilient, confident player)